Monday, October 20, 2008

Almond Flakes Crisp





Its kinda disappointed. As this is not what I want it to turned out to be. I was watching this Cooking vcd and I am so excited about it but the outcome... hhmm.... but its crispy still and it have a strong aroma. Any how... I will try that again next time... till i get wat I want.. Never give up... Heres the recipe... I was thinking was serving it with the ice cream.. hehe.. but not tonite..

Ingredient:

2 egg whites

100g castor sugar

1/4 tsp vanilla essence

50g plain flour

100g almond flakes

25g melted butter

Method:

1. combine egg white and sugar and lightly whisk it.

2. add the sifted plain flour and stir

3. add vanilla essence, then the almond flakes and stir again.

4. lastly, add in the melted butter. Let the batter rest for an hour.

5. on a tray place the parchment paper and brush some oil on it to prevent the batter sticking on the paper and later spread the batter as thinly as possible.

6. bake in the oven for 15 mins on 200 deg. cel. and later let it cool and start munching it.

No comments: