Wednesday, November 5, 2008

chicken "kiev" and baked potatoes(with cheese and ham)


oh.. i just noticed its my november creation.. not bad not bad.. hehe. I have been thinking and thinking of wat to make for dinner. And I went shopping in the supermarket.. wat to buy, wat to make and wat to cook. Have been holding the basket and walked past the vege area and think.. maybe eggplant but it looks crap.. so i have been standing at the same spots for minutes.. should i buy or should i not... gosh.. making a simple meal for two of us really headache. Then i go round n round.. finally, i bought chicken, ham, sausage, cheese and potatoes... ok.. decided making so called chicken kiev and baked potatoes..
its a simple dish to my standard... just used my imagination mixing tis n mixing tat, add this and add tat.. rolled here and there and taa daaahhh.. a dinner for two.
the baked potatoes, I just make a boiled for it and cut the top and scooped the inside of the potatoes and mashed it with some salt, butter, pepper. And after all the smashing, I just scooped it back to the potatoes and make a baked for 10 to 15 mins...
hehe.. no recipe can be given as it is all just a pinch of this and that... just try it for your own.. who knows it might surprise urself..

No comments: